UK based, One Air plans to start operations on B747 shortly and it is currently looking for expressions of interest from London based qualified B747 Training Captains.
B747 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK;
- Valid passport providing you with unrestricted worldwide travel;
- UK CAA ATPL;
- Valid type and instrument rating;
- Valid UK Class One medical;
- Previous training experience on a Boeing heavy jet aircraft is essential - ideally on B747;
- B747 Type Rated with experience on type or Boeing heavy jet;
- Minimum 5000 hours;
- 1500 hours in command on Boeing heavy jet aircraft;
- ICAO ELP 6;
- Valid driving licence.
- Salary - £87,000 per annum;
- Per Diem £72 per day when on duty;
- Overtime Rate £76 per block hour for all hours above 560 per annum (Annual hour requirements are reduced to take into account elements of training time);
- Additional payments for training roles will be made available at interview;
- 28 days paid annual leave including eight public holidays each year;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Up to £1000 towards a Health Care Package of your choice;
- Pension Scheme.