Apply now to become a Hong Kong-based Cathay Pacific First Officer on the B747 fleet. First Officers will be based in Hong Kong.
- Aircraft model: B747
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 45 Tonnes;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language.
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;.
Some of the training you will go through to be ready to fly include:
- Induction, system and procedures ground training, full flight simulator sessions and conversion course;
- Training that introduces and/or consolidates jet aircraft operations, multi-crew operations, safety standards, efficient operation, passenger considerations, flight operations disciplines and other operational requirements.