Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services.
Atlas Air operates the world's largest fleet of 747 freighter aircraft and provide customers a broad array of Boeing 747 and 767 aircraft for domestic, regional and international applications.
- Aircraft model: B747
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Airplane category multi-engine class rating;
- English proficiency endorsement;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience; (Military conversion of .3 per sortie)
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier;
- At least 23 years old;
- Do you have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
- *Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
- Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91 environment.