Cargolux Airlines International is seeking to recruit for a temporary period of 12/15 months (with a possibility of extension or permanent contracts at the end of the temporary contract):
First Officers and Senior First Officers Boeing 747-8 / 747-400
You will enjoy working with us in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide.
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions, competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
B747 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA Part FCL ATPL or CPL/IR with ATPL theory (Frozen ATPL);
- EASA Part Med Class 1 Medical;
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi-pilot turbo-jet aeroplane certificated to the standards of CS-25/FAR-25 or equivalent
- A minimum of 1500 hours on a multi-pilot turbo-prop aeroplane having a maximum certificated take-off mass of not less than 10000 kg or a certificated passenger seating configuration of more than 19 passengers
- Above-average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura);
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union;
- Minimum ICAO English language proficiency level 4;
- Ability to pass successfully a security background check and a pre-employment medical test;
- Unrestricted rights for international travel;
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license.
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language.