Cargolux Airlines International is seeking to recruit for a temporary period of 12 months:
Type-Rated First Officers and Senior First Officers Boeing 747-8 / 747-400
You will enjoy working with them in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide.
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions, competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
B747 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- 1500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to successfully pass a security background check and a pre-employment medical test;
- Unrestricted rights for international travel;
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license.
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language.
The term of this contract will be 1 year with possibility of extension.