UK based, One Air plans to start operations on B747 shortly and it is currently looking for expressions of interest from London based qualified B747 Captains.
Please note that Captain vacancies are for their holding pool for future fleet expansion plans.
B747 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- UK ATPL;
- UK Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours as PIC, in a multi-crew operation engaged in commercial air transport.
- Salary - £87,000 per annum;
- Per Diem £72 per day when on duty;
- Overtime Rate £100 per block hour for all hours above 560 per annum;
- 28 days paid annual leave including eight public holidays each year;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Up to £1000 towards a Health Care Package of your choice;
- Pension Scheme.