Air Belgium is starting operations on B747-8 Freighters beginning of 2022 and are looking for type rated first officers. For non rated pilots on the B747, holding a B737, B777 or B787 ratings in EASA license before applying is a must.
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Currently holding a B777/B787 or rating with 1500 hours on type and 5000 hours total;
- OR currently holding a B737NG rating with 3000 hours as PIC and 6000 hours total time.
Please note that the above-mentioned ratings must be present or were endorsed on your EASA license.
- A TRI/TRE rating on any of the above mentioned Boeing ratings is an advantage.
Air Belgium offers a correct and modern compensation package, the ability to work in an airline environment where you can have an impact and will be embedded in a team of aviation enthusiasts.