Southern Air, an AAWW subsidiary is an ACMI carrier that operates a fleet of aircraft for domestic, regional and international applications. Currently looking for B737 First Officers.
- Aircraft model: B737
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Airplane category multi-engine class rating;
- English proficiency endorsement;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience; (Military conversion of .3 per sortie)
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier;
- At least 23 years old;
- Have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
*Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
- Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91 environment.
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E.