KLM is currently looking for First Officers
- Languages: English, Dutch
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- A valid EU passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- Length between 1.58 and 2.03 meters. No leg length measurement takes place.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language. If you do not speak Dutch, you must take an exam at European Framework of Reference B2 level prior to the selection procedure.
- UPRT certificate in accordance with FCL.745.A;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Preferably graduated from one of the following flight training courses: KFA, NLS, CAE, EPST, Martinair Flight Academy or in possession of a Groot Military Brevet from the Royal Netherlands Air Force/Navy;
- 500 hours of experience on a heavy twin fixed wing (5,700 kg or more);
- 150 hours of this has been flown in commercial aviation in the 12 months prior to this application..