Jetconnect is currently looking for individuals with a desire to work in a New Zealand based position as B737 First Officers.
- Aircraft model: B737
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- A current Instrument Proficiency Check (MEA);
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security card, ASIC (Aust) & AvSec (NZ);
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- OR 300 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- OR 250 hours flying experience Pilot in Command AND 1000 hours flying experience as First Officer on Multi-crew aircraft;
- OR 250 hours flying experience Pilot in Command AND 1500 hours flying experience as First Officer on Multi-crew aircraft.
If you do not hold a Boeing 737-800 Type Rating as part of successful employment Jetconnect will arrange a Type Rating course
Candidates who have all the above criteria on a NZCAA Licence may convert their licence to an Australian Licence via the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Agreement (TTMRA). If a candidate is converting a NZ CPL their NZ ATPL theory exams will not be recognised and they must re-sit the Australian ATPL theory exams or obtain a NZ ATPL Flight Test at their own cost.