Jetconnect is currently looking for individuals with a desire to work in a New Zealand based position as B737 First Officers.
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- A current Instrument Proficiency Check (MEA);
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security card, ASIC (Aust) & AvSec (NZ);
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 300 hours in Command of a multi engine aeroplane (excluding hours In Command Under Supervision);
- OR 250 hours in Command of a powered fixed wing aeroplane and 1000 hours as Co-Pilot of a multi crew, multi engine turbine aeroplane (excluding hours In Command Under Supervision);
- OR 250 hours in Command of a powered fixed wing aeroplane (of which up to 100 hours may be In Command Under Supervision) and 1500 hours as Co-Pilot of a multi crew turbine aeroplane;
- OR 250 Hours in Command of a powered fixed wing aeroplane and 500 hours in Command of rotary wing aircraft (excluding hours In Command Under Supervision)
Candidates who have all the above criteria on a NZCAA Licence will need to convert their licence to an Australian CASA Licence via the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Agreement (TTMRA). If a candidate is converting a NZ CPL their NZ ATPL theory exams will not be recognised and they must re-sit the Australian ATPL theory exams or obtain a NZ ATPL Flight Test at their own cost.
Under the Qantas Group NZ COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide evidence of vaccination at time of application.