Hillwood Airways is headquartered and located at the Alliance Airport (KAFW) in Fort Worth, Texas. As a provider of on-demand air charter services, their flights are both domestic and international and include occasional long-term (3-4 week rotations) work based in Europe. Flexible hours travel, and some extended travel is required. Their flights are typically dispatched with two A&P Licensed Flight Technicians on board. In addition to maintenance and inspections, these technicians also assist with loading and unloading the aircraft and security screening of passengers. Fort Worth is the primary domicile location. Currently looking for B737 First Officers.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME Land;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- Pilots with fewer hours are expected to have logged a larger percentage of pilot-in-command flight time;
- Turbine time preferred, especially turbojet and large aircraft;
- Boeing 737NG Type Rating;
- FAA Part 121 Line Experience;
- LRN/ETOPS experience;
- Military background and aviation leadership positions.