Greater Bay Airlines is a Hong Kong start-up carrier looking for Non Type Rated First officers to fly their Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- a valid ATPL or CPL with passes in ATPL subjects from Hong Kong or an ICAO Contracting State, endorsed in Part 2 for a Company aircraft type, containing up-to-date certificates in respect of medical fitness, flying competency and Instrument Rating;
- a valid Radiotelephony Operators Licence;
- an Instrument Rating with a Certificate of Test renewed within the last five years;
- a current Class One medical certificate;
- an English Language Proficiency (ELP) level 4 or above;
- At least 1,000 hours, of which a minimum of 500 hours obtained on a turbine or jet aircraft with a certified mass of 30,000kg or greater and certified for flight with no less than two crew, except that a lesser experience level may be accepted in the case of joining pilots who are currently qualified on type;
at least 750 hours logged as P2X obtained on a turbine or jet aircraft with a certified mass of 30,000kg or greater and certified for flight with no less than two crew
- Proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated issued by a recognised health authority
- Aviation related tertiary qualification;
- Boeing experience gained within the last 10 years.
Previous applicants are welcome to re-apply.