Flair Airlines is Canada’s only independent low fare airline. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, their mission is to change lives by making air travel truly affordable and get Canadians off of their couches, out of their cars and into the air! As important as their low fares are, they also recognize that their real product is their people – it’s the way they treat their customers on each and every flight that sets them apart from “those other airlines” and keeps them coming back.
They are seeking strong team members who will help drive the airline’s expansion. Flair currently has a fleet of four Boeing 737-400’s and three 737-800 NG's but that number is going to more than double within the next two years. This has begun recently with the introduction of B737-800NG equipment. They are on track to carry close to a million passengers this year.
They are always looking for full-time First Officers to operate their B737 aircraft for their base in Toronto, Ontario! They want to hire the best and are always looking for top talent to partner with their wonderful airline team! If you are looking for an exciting, progressive career, please send them your resume and cover letter, they will reach out to you the next time they are looking for new team members! Have a look below and see if a career in aviation with Flair Airlines, is the career you have been looking for!
- Aircraft model: B737
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- A valid Canadian passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- TC ATPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Scheduled service in a two-crew environment is an asset;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC);
- Successful candidates will be required to complete and pass a pre-employment medical (including an alcohol & drug screening test) and a criminal record check.