Flair Airlines is Canada’s only independent low fare airline. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, their mission is to change lives by making air travel truly affordable and get Canadians off of their couches, out of their cars and into the air! As important as their low fares are, they also recognize that their real product is their people – it’s the way they treat their customers on each and every flight that sets them apart from “those other airlines” and keeps them coming back.
They are always looking for full-time First Officers and Direct Entry Captains to operate their B737 aircraft for their base in Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver, British Columbia! They want to hire the best and are always looking for top talent to partner with their wonderful airline team! If you are looking for an exciting, progressive career, please send them your resume and cover letter, they will reach out to you the next time they are looking for new team members! Have a look below and see if a career in aviation with Flair Airlines, is the career you have been looking for!
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- A valid Canadian passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- TC ATPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- Scheduled service in a two-crew environment is an asset;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC);
- Successful candidates will be required to complete and pass a pre-employment medical (including an alcohol & drug screening test) and a criminal record check.
- Company matched defined contribution plan up to 5% of annual salary depending on years of service;
- Medical and dental benefits for the whole family;
- Disability and life insurance benefits;
- Standby staff travel across the flair network & jump seat/ID90 privileges with participating airlines.