Canadian North is currently looking for B737 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Edmonton, AB.
- TC ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- IATRA exams completed;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 750 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- Minimum 2-year commitment to aircraft type and base;
- Current valid passport and Canadian Permanent Resident Card if you are not a holder of a Canadian passport;
- All required visas or travel documents allowing you to freely travel unrestricted;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
- Ability to communicate in Inuktut a definite asset;