Greater Bay Airlines is a Hong Kong start-up carrier looking for Non Type Rated Captains to fly their Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- a valid ATPL licence recognised by the HKCAD
- an instrument rating obtained within the last 5 years
- a current Class One medical certificate
- a valid Radiotelephony Operators Licence
- a minimum of 3,000 total flight hours
- a minimum of 1,000 Pilot-in-Command hours (excluding PIC U/S) obtained on a turbine or jet aircraft with a certified mass of 30,000kg or greater and certified for flight with no less than two crew; and
- proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated issued by a recognised health authority
- Aviation-related tertiary qualification;
- Background in airline training and checking;
- Boeing experience gained within the last 10 years;
- Test Pilot experience.
Previous applicants are welcome to re-apply.