Greater Bay Airlines is a Hong Kong start-up carrier looking for Non Type Rated Captains to fly their Boeing 737-800 aircraft who hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card holder.
- A valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
- A valid ATPL licence recognised by the HKCAD;
- An instrument rating obtained within the last 5 years;
- A current Class One medical certificate;
- A valid Radiotelephony Operators Licence;
- An English Language Proficiency (ELP) level 4 or above;
- A minimum of 3000 total flight hours;
- A minimum of 1,000 Pilot-in-Command hours (excluding PIC U/S) obtained on a turbine or jet aircraft with a certified mass of 30,000kg or greater and certified for flight with no less than two crew; and
- Proof of being a fully COVID-19 vaccinated issued by a recognised health authority.
- Aviation related tertiary qualification;
- Background in airline training and checking;
- Boeing experience gained within the last 10 years;
- CRM or Dangerous Goods Instructor;
- Flight Data Analysis or Auditing experience.
Applicants should ensure that they have the right to work in Hong Kong, as the Company will not sponsor any work visa application.
Previous applicants wishing to re-apply for either of the above positions must re-submit their application.