TUI is currently filling its recruitment pool for B737 First Officers who want to be based in Schipol.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- LVO operations CAT III approved;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are interested to fly out of Schipol;
- You are interested in a temporary contract for their summer season;
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
How You Will Make An Impact
- As First Officer you support the Captain in managing the flight operations as part of the entire production process within TUI fly;
- You are responsible for monitoring a safe, efficient and passenger-friendly flight operation in collaboration with the Captain;
- This flight operation takes place in accordance with standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired by TUI fly;
- You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation;
- As a First Officer, under the leadership of the Captain, you actively help to create conditions for good cooperation within the team;
- The collaboration is not limited to the crew, but also concerns parties that support flight preparation, both within and outside TUI fly;
- Under the guidance of the Captain, you will and in collaboration with the other crew members, realize the service levels and ways of dealing with passengers desired by TUI fly.