flydubai is currently looking for B737 First Officers to be based in Dubai.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Higher School Certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) endorsed within the last 24 months
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- Customer Focus;
- Effective Communication;
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve;
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude);
- Strategic Thinking;
- Business Acumen;
- Inspiring & Developing others;
- Decision Making.
- Provides continuous input and assistance to the Captain in ensuring that flights are operated in a safe and efficient manner;
- Acts as a brand ambassador of the airline, especially while on duty, and maintains a high personal standard of discipline, conduct, and appearance;
- Demonstrates responsibility for the duty of care and welfare of the crew and customers;
- Supports the commander in ensuring the appropriate fueling, baggage/cargo loading and appropriate servicing of the aircraft;
- Ensures the proper execution of his/her duties that are specified in the instructions and procedures laid down in the flydubai Operations Manuals.