Corendon Airlines Europe is currently looking for Boeing 737NG First Officers to be based in Basel or any other established operating base.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- Current PBN;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
- The company conversion trainings are planned to start as of January 2022;
- They offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2022 which will be renewed if your performance meets their expectations;
- The Company provides accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases;
- Further information about the selection process and their terms & conditions will be shared in the application form.