TUI fly wants to offer their passengers a safe and pleasant journey to their holiday destination. To offer this great service, TUI fly is hiring experienced Captains B737 for their bases!
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience on aircraft above 20TN;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience on type;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- Previous CAT 3 experience with an EU operator;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- You are interested in a temporary contract for the summer season in France;
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
- Knowledge of Dutch or/and French is an advantage.
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a full time position;
- Commuting possibilities;
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including the 737 MAX);
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team;
- To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations;
- Fun and dynamic work culture.