Texel Air WLL is a Bahrain registered airline formed in 2013. It provides dedicated and customized third-party cargo charter operations to a range of international customers with diverse consignment requirements. Their B737F fleet provide flexibility and versatility to service the GCC region and beyond. The fleet, which is in the process of expanding, operates from their purpose-built facilities based at Bahrain International Airport.
They are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Technical Pilot to join their Flight Operations team based in Bahrain. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the B737 aircraft, is highly skilled as a pilot and trainer and who is keen to be part of a dynamic, growing organization.
This is a permanent contract offering the successful candidate a competitive salary (tax free) along with a range of great benefits including medical and life insurance cover, a generous housing allowance, vehicle allowance, school fees as well as annual return travel to home country and relocation costs.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual to develop their experience in a proactive Flight Operations department and provides the opportunity for further development.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- OR FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- OR ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher.
- Permanent contract;
- Medical insurance;
- Housing allowance;
- Vehicle allowance;
- School fees;
- Annual return travel and relocation costs.