Maleth Aero is currently looking to recruit proactive team-orientated Boeing 737 Classic Captains with high operational standards. You need to be customer-focused, possess excellent communication skills and be flexible.
They offer you a varied flying opportunity combining VVIP (music artists, government officials, rugby and football teams), ACMI, Charter and the occasional cargo flights globally.
This is a contract/freelance position.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
To register your interest in this position, please email your Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter and supporting documents.
Please note that only those successful in reaching the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted within 14 days of receipt of application.