Jet Edge is currently inviting experienced pilots who meet the stated minimum education and experience requirements to apply. They currently have an opening for a B737 Captain position.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 4000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot;
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I – 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot;
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91;
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations;
- Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level;
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications;
- Must possess passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere;
- Present a well-groomed appearance at all times.
- Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
- Greeting of passengers and assistance with passenger seating and luggage storage
- Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
- Maintain a current first-class medical certificate as required by Jet Edge policy and notify the company if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair the ability to perform flight duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned