Flyr will deliver the simplest air travel and they are looking for the best pilots for their flights.
This is considered a non-commuting position.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATP;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 35 Tonnes;
- Wants to take part in something new and exciting;
- Has a high degree of integrity;
- Has the ability to see the opportunities where others see problems;
- Embraces new technology;
- Is eager to make a difference;
- Is a team player and has a kind and caring of nature.
- Terms and Conditions according to Collective Bargaining Agreement, CBA;
- The possibility of being part of an engaged team, working together to build one of the most exciting new companies in Norway;
- An informal and nice working environment;
- Modern offices located in the Oslo city centre – close to the "Stortinget" subway station and just a short walk from the National Theatre and Oslo Central Station.