Coulson Aviation is currently looking for USA FAA Licensed Flight Crew for the B737-300 Aircraft.
A six-month contract position exists for suitably qualified personnel. The positions may involve travel
and deployment throughout Australia. Personnel will be engaged in field operations and must be
mobile and willing to stay in field camps.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- 1500 hours flying experience on type;
- 200 command hours flying experience on type;
- A minimum of 200 hours on Large Air Tankers conducting Fire Suppression activities;
- Must have completed simulator training within the past year;
- Operations utilising the RADS tanking system of which 50 hours must be in the last 6 calendar months;
- Dangerous goods qualified.
- A minimum of 1000 hours total time in Aerial Application operations or similar;
- Completed a course in Crew Resource Management and Human Factors for the conduct of Multi-Crew Operations.