Corendon Airlines is currently looking for B737 Captains to be based in Antalya.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 command hours flying experience on type;
- Current PBN;
- Current IR Land;
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ civil aviation experience;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
The Company Conversion Training is planned to start as of February 2022 in Antalya. You will be offered the first contract until the 7th of November 2022, extendable based on your performance and the operational requirements. Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared in the application form.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements and the opportunity is of interest to you, please apply by completing the application form: