Corendon Airlines Europe is currently looking for Boeing 737NG Captains to be based in Hanover, Nuremberg, Dusseldorf, Cologne or any other established operating base.
B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- Current PBN;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
- The company conversion trainings will start in November 2023
- We offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2024 which will be renewed providing that mutual expectations are met
- The Company provides accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases
- Staff tickets on Corendon Flights for crew and first degree family members
- FAQs about the selection process and our terms & conditions will be shared on the first page of the application form (click on the link in the form)