National Jet Systems (NJS) is part of the Qantas group and plays an important role in connecting communities and industries. Their fleet consists of twenty Boeing 717 aircraft, operating regular services to capital cities and regional centres, as well as conducting fly in fly out operations.
National Jet Systems has established bases in Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart and Canberra and will be soon be opening a new base in Melbourne.
They are seeking applications from suitably qualified Pilots who are B717 type-rated, and interested in working from their new Melbourne base.
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Be eligible for an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC);
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity.
- Boeing 717 Type-rated applicants highly desirable.