Omega is always looking for qualified First Officers who want to join the world-class OmegaTeam.
B707 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Security Clearance: eligible for Secret level with a current status;
- FAA ATP;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- Heavy aircraft flight time in the last 12 months is preferred.
Omega offers a unique lifestyle, competitive pay and benefits:
- Live anywhere in the United States. Omega pays you for your time and travel to and from work location. No need to move or relocate!
- Flexible schedule: Normal schedule is two weeks on and two weeks off at home but very flexible
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long-term disability policy
- Holiday stand-down period in late December/early January
- Health and wellness benefits