Northern Thunderbird Air and associated company Central Mountain Air are Western Canada privately owned and operated companies committed to excellence in safety, service, aircraft maintenance and reliable flight operations. They are a team that takes pride in connecting the communities they serve and providing a travel experience they would expect for ourselves and for their family. Combined they have bases in Vancouver, Calgary, Prince George, Edmonton and Smithers.
Northern Thunderbird Air provides employees a Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes: Industry Competitive Wages, Medical and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and travel benefits with sister company. This position is based at their base office in Prince George, BC. The Flight Ops side of their operation is a fast-paced environment where safety is the priority, and a high level of professionalism is always expected. The successful candidate must be able to multitask, manage their time effectively, and always be focused on safety.
B350 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- TC ATPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 100 hours of total flying experience on type;
- 50 command hours flying experience on type;
- 500 hours of mountain flying experience;
- A valid Canadian passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Ability to obtain a RAIC pass;
- Verbal and written skills and Basic computer skills;
- Candidates must be willing relocate and be based out of Prince George, BC’s Northern Capital;
- Experience on type, type rated, BE20, 1900, proline 21.
- Conduct flight operations and other duties under the direction of the Chief pilot;
- Lead and direct the ongoing goal of getting the job done safely;
- Shall ensure that at all times the aircraft is flown in accordance with all the regulatory requirements;
- Work well in a team environment with the ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent Problem solving and Decision-making skills;
- Function well under pressure in a fast-paced demanding and challenging environment;
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.