MAG Aerospace is seeking King Air B-300 Type Rated Pilot(s).
At MAG, they provide and enable real-time situational awareness to help their customers make the world smaller and safer. They are laser-focused on serving their customers by providing technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless execution. Relentlessly driven by their dedication to service and performance, they have become the leading independent provider of manned/unmanned full-spectrum outsourced ISR services in the world. their success is due entirely to the high calibre of employees they recruit, hire, and retain. At MAG, they look for individuals who thrive in a high-performance environment where challenges are the norm and success is expected.
B350 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 300 command hours flying experience on type;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- FAA ATP or CPL;
- Candidates hired for this position will be subject to a post-offer, pre-hire, pre-deployment medical assessment.
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 6 months validity.
- Former US military or government law enforcement pilot;
- US military trained Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot, Maintenance Pilot, or Instrument Examiner;
- Prior overseas rotation experience, particularly in USCENTCOM/USAFRICOM area of operations;
- Radio Telephone Operators Permit;
- Experience supporting USSOCOM in global operations.