Transwest Air has opportunities for full-time King Air 200 First Officers position located in LaRonge, Saskatchewan.
- 250 hours of total flying experience;
- 100 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- Current IR Land;
- Current ME Land;
- IATRA exams completed;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass (RAIC);
- Must meet requirements established by Client Standards;
- Demonstrated ability to support and enhance company safety initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Ability to adapt and change to evolving work environments;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to La Ronge, Saskatchewan;
- Must have the flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.