Brooks Airways is an exciting new addition to the Brooks Group. Brooks Group has been established for over 40 years and has expanded acquiring a long running CASA approved aviation business with a fleet of Learjet 35’s and King Air B200 aircraft running out of their operational base at Perth airport providing international and domestic medical air ambulance and air charter services.
B200 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CPL (Australian);
- Multi-engine Instrument Rating;
- Minimum of 3000 hours total time;
- Minimum of 1500 hours PIC;
- Minimum of 1200 hours PIC multi-engine;
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on gas turbine or jet aircraft;
- Minimum of 100 hours PIC on B200;
- Valid Class 1 Medical;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- CASR Part 61 Flight Instructor and Flight Examiner Rating and/or training and checking experience and qualifications;
- Sound knowledge of the new CASR regulatory structure.
- Great career and advancement opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Onsite parking;
- Fun and Friendly team.