2Excel Special Missions delivers specialist aviation services to the UK Government and Oil & Gas Industry. Using heavily modified piston, turboprop and jet aircraft their roles vary from low-level Oil Spill Dispersant operations, to Surveillance and Search & Rescue services. Their flying is varied and challenging – not your average A to B aviation job. Due to exciting growth in their existing contracts they are recruiting for additional Pilots.
Working with a Systems Operator, who manages the sensors and mission equipment, your duties will include the delivery of specialist Search & Rescue, surveillance tasks within the UK and neighbouring States. This is an exciting and rewarding role that will allow the right individual to progress within 2Excel.
The role includes operating their Special Missions PA-31 and Beech 200 Super King Airs, all training is provided.
B200 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- No medical restrictions for single-pilot flying
- EASA CPL;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK.
- King Air type rating or similar MET rating;
- Relevant experience in a similar setting (military, police, coastguard).
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron, Recruitment & HR Coordinator on 01256 825 126. Applications by way of CV and covering letter noting your salary expectations and current notice period.