Wasaya Airways is currently looking for B1900 First Officers to be based in Sioux Lookout, ON.
- Aircraft model: B1900
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 700 hours of total flying experience;
- TC ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current IR Land;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance (RAIC);
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- Applicants who possess a Canadian ATPL;
- Applicants with two crew multi-engine turbine experience;
- Graduates from an Aviation College degree or diploma program;
- Applicants with commercial or military flight experience;
- Applicants with Flight Management System (FMS) and/or glass cockpit experience.