Penjet is currently looking for B1900 First Officers to be based in Perth.
The company prides itself on the following values:
- Recognition of all Pilots and Staff with personal and professional development;
- Rewards them with above award salaries and a lifestyle balance;
- Strives to lead the industry with a safe, compliant and professional operation.
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- IR MEA (current IPC, 2D and 3D with at least 2 renewals);
- 800 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 200 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- Positive Attitude;
- Proficient Work Ability;
- The desire to work within a team efficiently.
- Gas Turbine experience;
- Pressurisation experience;
- B1900/King air experience.