Alpine Air is currently seeking experienced full-time Captains to fly Beechcraft 1900 for their flight operation in Billings, Montana. Candidates must meet their high standard of excellence for safety, piloting skills, crew resource management skills, and customer relations. Candidates must have strong professional interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
- 1200 hours of total flying experience;
- 100 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- Must meet 135 pilot requirements;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Ability to lift and move 70 lbs of cargo to shoulder height on a regular basis;
- Ability to bend and squat repeatedly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Higher School Certificate;
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and receive U.S. Postal clearance
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Must have resided in the U.S. for 4.5 of the past 5 years.