Maroomba Airlines prides itself on exemplary customer service, based at Perth Domestic Airport. Their client base is expanding in-line with a growing route structure and fleet providing the need for additional First Officers. Their operations predominately support the FIFO industry operating within 2hrs flight time of Perth.
The Maroomba Airlines team is composed of professional, safety-minded and customer-focused employees.
B1900 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 500 hours of total flying experience;
- 200 hours Multi-Engine under IFR;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience;
- CRM Training (last 2 years);
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training (last 2 years);
- Customer Focus Training;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a Small Team.