Penjet is currently accepting applications for casual B1900 Captain positions based in Perth.
The company prides itself on the following values:
- Recognition of all Pilots and Staff with personal and professional development;
- Rewards them with above award salaries and a lifestyle balance;
- Strives to lead the industry with a safe, compliant and professional operation.
B1900 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- IR MEA (current IPC, 2D and 3D with at least 2 renewals)
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 350 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 50 command hours on turbine aircraft;
- Positive attitude;
- Proficient workability;
- The desire to work within a team efficiently.