Air Serbia is the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. They are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 they rebranded and became Air Serbia, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Air Serbia is seeking Non Type Rated First Officers.
- Aircraft model: ATR72
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 100 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language.
Documentation to be submitted at the technical assessment:
- CV including passport size photo
- Valid passport – original and copy
- Valid flying license – original and copy
- In case the flying license was not issued by Serbian CAD, it is necessary to provide a certificate of the flying license validity by the issuing Authority
- No accident or incident report issued from responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator - original and copy
- Medical certificate – original and copy
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total flight time per category
- A certificate that the person is not subject of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged (no criminal record)
- Last LPC/OPC SIM Check grade