They want you to further your aviation career with them! Mountain Air Cargo (MAC) is a FedEx feeder cargo carrier throughout the Midwest and Eastern half of the United States and Caribbean Islands providing flight and maintenance services. They operate more than 50 aircraft (ATR 42/72 & Cessna 208 Caravan) and are currently flying approximately 100 flights per day under 121 and 135. They have pilots and mechanics based in over 50 cities.
MAC offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness reimbursements, paid vacations and paid holidays. MAC is also a proud member of CASS and KCM.
- Aircraft model: ATR72
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 300 hours on Turbine aircraft;
- FAR 121.436 Pilot Qualification.
- ATR Captain: $84,200 base pay with the potential to earn over $100,000;
- $20,000 is offered in addition to base salary for the following based cities: BIS ,and DLH. This program requires a one-year commitment;
- New pilots are offered a $3,000 signing bonus, which is contingent upon working 90 days and successful completion of all required training.