US-Bangla Airlines Ltd. (USBA), the premier airline of the country, is currently looking for First Officer for their ATR 72-600 Fleet.
- Valid CPL with IR from Bangladesh;
- Minimum HSC/Equivalent (No GED) with 3.50 on a scale of 5.00;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Height (Minimum): Male (5’4’’) & Female 5’4’’;
- BMI chart will be preferred in terms of body weight;
- Eye sight should be 6/6 or 20/20 (or correctable to);
- Preferred have swimming skills;
- No incidents or accidents record attributable to the candidate. If any must be declared and be evaluated by the Selection Board;
- Age of the candidate should be below 30 years for 150 hours CPL holder; Candidate aged more than 30 years & below 45 years must have minimum flying hours @ 50 hours/year;
- Excellent knowledge of Civil Aviation regulations & safety procedures;
- At least 20 (twenty) ILS approach either in simulator or at actual aircraft.
- Knowledge on Jeppesen and AIP.
- Natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities;
- Quick learning aptitude & having attention to detail;
- Good judgement with the ability to react quickly to hazards.