Silver Airways’ mission is to provide their customers with safe, reliable air transportation in an efficient and courteous manner.
Be part of this exciting movement! Silver Airways is the first operator of the ATR-42-600 and the ATR-72-600 in the United States. They are in the process of expanding their fleet and their markets.
- 1500 hours total time;
- Commercial/Instrument – Multi-engine – Land;
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate;
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit;
- Valid passport;
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- 2000 hours total time;
- ATP Multi-Engine Land;
- 14 CFR 121 experience;
- EFIS / FMS experience;
- Instructor/Check Airman experience.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Industry standard travel privileges