Green Africa Airways is currently looking for ATR72-600 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Lagos.
- Hold an NCAA Airline Transport Pilot License (a valid ATR42/72 type rating is preferred);
- Hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Hold English to ICAO level 4 or above;
- Must have the right to live and work in Nigeria;
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, CRM and team working skills;
- Demonstrate command potential;
- Must have good knowledge of ATPL subjects;
- Ability to perform to a high standard when under stress;
- Must have flown within the last 24 months;
- At least 1500 hours total flying time;
- At least 500 hours on modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine transport category aircraft;
- International aviation experience is preferable.