As the North American launch customer of the newly redesigned and technologically advanced, customer friendly ATR-600 series aircraft, Silver Airways offers guests with an unparalleled flying experience and reliability, and pilots enjoy the industry’s most advanced cockpit. The new ATR-600 series features the latest innovations in cockpit technology with simplified, integrated LCD advanced functions, enhancing safety and improved handling for pilots, as well as the latest in avionics technology. The state-of-the-art, all-glass cockpit further reduces flight crew workload and enhances situational awareness while providing better reliability, maintenance cost savings and weight reduction.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1000 command hours on 121;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit.
- EFIS/FMS Experience;
- Instructor/Check Airman Experience.
- $71.83 per flight hour;
- Signing Bonus: $17,000;
- Annual High Season Bonus: $4,000;
- Per Diem: $2.15 per hour;
- Minimum Daily Rate: 4 credit hours;
- Minimum Monthly Guarantee: 75 credit hours;
- Deadhead Pay: 100%;
- 401(k) with Company match;
- Accrued Personal and Vacation time;
- Holiday Pay: 150% multiplier;
- Travel privileges with national and international air carriers.