Conair is a global leader in aerial firefighting, offering the largest privately-owned fixed-wing fleet of speciality aircraft in the world. Operating in Canada, the US, Europe, Australia and beyond, the organization provides a comprehensive range of aircraft, crew, maintenance, and training to support government agencies fighting wildfires.
Their long-standing reputation for providing service excellence makes them an industry leader. And one of their strengths is their team, a group of professionals committed to safety and service.
Conair is looking for pilots to join their team for the 2022 season and beyond.
- TC ATPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- Ability to obtain Visa for USA and Australia;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Commitment to occupy a residence within Canada during Canadian spare contracts;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 1000 hours as Pilot in Command on Multi-Engine Multi-crew aircraft;
- 500 hours as Pilot in Command on IFR;
- 500 command hours on turbine aircraft;
- 250 hours on Mountain operations;
- 100 flight hours as PIC within the previous 12 months;
- 500 hours PIC Floats in a commercial operation.
As a Conair team member, you will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits are offered on a single or family basis and include health, life and disability insurance plans. They also believe in helping you save for your future retirement and offer you the opportunity to join their pension plan.