Air Greenland is accepting applications for ab initio pilots to join their training scheme and eventually become Dash 8 First Officers.
- Aircraft model: DHC8-200
- Type required: No
- Languages: English, Danish, Greenlandic
- Upper secondary exam with English and mathematics at B-level with grades averaging at least 7 in every subject (new scale);
- Alternatively, you must have at least Higher Preparatory Examination Course single subject exam in Danish and have English and maths at B-level with at least a grade of 7 in every subject (new scale);
- You must have good language skills and preferably speak both Greenlandic and Danish;
- You must be resident in Greenland and be eligible to receive an educational grant from the Government of Greenland;
- No older than 35 years of age on commencement of training;
- Pass a mandatory entrance examination that assesses intelligence, psychomotor skills and psychological aspects;
- In addition to which you must pass a satisfactory medical examination in order to obtain a commercial pilot’s licence.
Send your application and CV in Danish by 30th November at the latest to:
The Greenlandic House in Copenhagen
Post box 1042
DK-1007 Copenhagen K.