Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Currently looking for A400M Simulator Flight Instructors.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pilot with experience in multipilot/multiengine transport aircraft (2000 FH)
- Pilot with experience in tactical air transport (1500 FH)
- Pilot with ATPL (A) valid license
- SFI (A) authorization
- Experience in training systems development will be considered as a plus
- OACI English level 4 in force
- The position will require to work in shifts, according to simulators schedule. No flight in the real aircraft will be required
- MS Office Suite at User Level
- Experience managing teams;
- Experience in A400M;
- Experience on Airbus FBW family;
- Experience as instructor (covering development and delivery activities).