They currently hire First Officers for their Airbus 380 fleet. They are looking for motivated and technically proficient pilots who deliver excellence.
They offer a competitive total remuneration package, paid tax free in Dubai. You can find out more about their airline, their employee benefits and living in Dubai on their careers website.
Come and meet the Pilot Recruitment team to find out more about their recruitment process, about being an Emirates pilot and living in Dubai.
You don’t need to register, simply join an information session at 10am or 1pm at one of the locations below in the UK.
Thursday 11 August – Double Tree by Hilton, Manchester Airport
Friday 12 August – Hilton Garden Inn, Luton North Airport
Saturday 13 August – Crowne Plaza, Gatwick Airport, Crawley
- 2000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20 Tonnes;
- OR 3000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW between 10 Tonnes & 20 Tonnes;
- Flown at lest 150 hours within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
*Pilots with Frozen ATPL (CPL + ATPL Theory exams completed) can be invited for the selection on the provision that they obtain a full ATPL prior to joining if successful
If you are currently type rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and meet the following criteria, you may be entitled to an enhanced package.
Enhanced salary requirements (subject to final management approval):
- 5000 hours flying an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 50T of which:
- 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and;
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates;
- ICAO English level 5 or above (or equivalent).
Please make sure you attach these documents to your online application:
- ATPL with the type-rating for the aircraft you currently fly
(If holding a Frozen ATPL you are required to upload:
- CPL and;
- the ATPL Theory Exams successfully completed).
- Class 1 medical certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections).