Turkish Airlines is currently looking for A350 Captains.
A350 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL;
- EASA/FAA/ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Turkey;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 6000 hours of total flight time on aircraft over 27 tonnes;
- 3000 PIC hours of flight time on aircraft over 27 tonnes;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- The maximum age must be 60 years old;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- To have completed military service or to be able to postpone it for at least 2 years;
- Accepting the place to be indicated by the company as the home base and residing there.