European cargo are actively looking to recruit Airbus pilots to fly their A340-600 based in Bournemouth.
- UK CAA ATPL;
- UK CAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- Rated and experienced on an Airbus FBW aircraft.
- EASA ATPL;
- Widebody Airbus experience;
- Experience in training.
- Opportunity to be part of an ambitious growing company;
- Type rating/CCQ on the A340;
- Competitive salary package;
- Excellent career prospects including internal command upgrade and training roles;
- UK based Airbus long haul job with great work/life balance.
Please send a cover letter and one page CV.
Assessments are to take place in early February with an immediate start date where possible.