Air Serbia is the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. One of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 was rebranded and became Air SERBIA, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Valid and current A320 Type rating;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on A320.
- CV including passport-sized photo
- Valid passport – original and copy
- Valid flying license – original and copy
- In case the flying license was not issued by Serbian CAD, it is necessary to provide certificate of the flying license validity by the issuing Authority
- No accident or incident report issued from responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator – original and copy
- Medical certificate – original and copy
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total flight time per category
- Certificate that the person is not subject of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged (no criminal record)
As a fast-growing dynamic company, we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website!
If you meet all of our criteria please send us your application with attached CV, copies of license and medical documents.
Please have in mind that only candidates who meet all the above-mentioned criteria will be contacted.